First official SXSW and we packed a heck of a LOT into a couple days.
Here’s a recap (sorry it’s gonna make you go to youtube to watch it) we’ll still be here and ready to hang when you get back. ?
Austin, and SXSW in particular is a place where you can really play with fashion, so I wanted to let you in on my stage looks for the festival.
Performance Look 1:
I’m completely obsessed with these fringe suede shorts. Crazy flattering to legs, and a little flirty. Upwards of 10 people stopped me on the street to ask where they were from. Also, there’s just something about fringe is that says “I’m here to have a great time so let’s hang out and not be judgey.”
Bodysuit for the win/win.
Performance Look 2:
this is my “bourbon means business” face.
Live podcast taping outfit: because HELLO red shorts.
Our guest was Meryl Johnson of the CMA. Listen here.
(wine not included)
- Goorin Bros Show acoustic show. Because who doesn’t like to sing surrounded by the coolest hats ever. And hats and Texas go together.
- The Spotify party which I dished on in THIS episode of the podcast.
- Pandora’s incredible tech set up. (Pictured below with my marketing team from Marbaloo)
- My official Sensu performance at Old School Bar & Grill
- Our LIVE podcast taping featuring Meryl Johnson of the CMA
- FIXE (easily the best biscuit I’ve ever had–great dinner too)
Thank you to @Natalie_Rhea (insta) for filming and shooting us during SXSW. Check her out here.